Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Treat! 41% Off Cotton Diaper Bag Organizers by ORE Originals

diaper bag organizerSugarBooger's® Diaper Bag Organizer Pouches are a set of four cotton pouches with zipper closures and mesh backing for ventilation. Each pouch is printed with a different icon to help you organize your diaper bag: Clean Clothes, Dirty Clothes (both 11 x 14 inches), Goodies (10 x 6 inches), and Extras (7 x 7 inches). Machine wash cold, line dry.

Mama approved: "I've been using these organizers for a month and I can’t believe how 2008-Sugarbooger-with-shadows-smaller1much I am loving them! I usually keep the "dirty" bag folded on the bottom of the diaper bag and as my little one makes things dirty I just fill it up and then I just throw everything in the laundry when we get home. All bags are see through on the back side so you don’t need to unzip them to check what you have inside! A must in ANY diaper bag."

Mama's ReTreat | One Deal a Day on Baby Products! Treat your Baby, treat yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment